This smooth, creamy all-natural whipped vanilla body butter is toxin-free and ridiculously nourishing and moisturizing–my skin feels baby smooth!
I’ve been getting into toxin-free beauty products lately. As I’m eating healthier and feeling healthier, my interest in toxin-free beauty products is piqued. I’m becoming much more aware of not only what I am putting into my body but on my body too.
Have you looked at the ingredients in beauty products and wondered what the heck you are putting on your skin? There are so many ingredients that you can’t pronounce (perhaps all ingredients you can’t!). And if you can’t pronounce them, more than likely you don’t know what they are.
I was using a very popular brand of body cream before I started using this all-natural whipped vanilla body butter and when I looked at the ingredients, it had these unpronounceable, unknown ingredients:
- caprylic triglyceride
- cetearyl alcohol
- stearic acid
- cetyl alcohol
- glycine soja oil
- PEG-100 stearate
- caprylyl glycol
- butyrospermum parkii butter….
So on and so forth. You get the picture. And to think it says it is made with natural moisturizer?! Ho-ho. I have no idea what those natural moisturizers are in these listed ingredients? These ingredients don’t even sound natural to me. Do they to you?
When a friend of my husband ordered beauty cream on the Web, she about freaked at the ingredients…it had snake venom in it. SNAKE VENOM?! Holy cow, what are we putting on our skin?
This smooth, creamy, all-natural whipped vanilla body butter is all-natural, incredibly healthy for your skin and will make your skin feel baby smooth!
This vanilla body butter recipe is made with all-natural organic ingredients and essential oils and each ingredient is pronounceable:
- cocoa butter
- shea butter (“shay” or “she”)
- coconut oil
- olive oil
- vanilla essential oil
This vanilla whipped body butter smells amazing and is well-suited for all skin types and is great for eczema or other skin conditions. It’s dedicated to bringing you the best of nature with a formula that delights the senses while moisturizing and nourishing your skin for a soft, fresh feel.
As you slather on the whipped body butter, it literally melts into an oil and soaks into the skin quickly, leaving you no greasy mess. Store it at room temperature. No need to keep your cream refrigerated.
This all-natural whipped vanilla body butter is:
- gentle on sensitive skin
- great for eczema
Enjoy your new baby-soft skin…
Pssst…this body butter recipe also makes great gifts for Christmas or even Mother’s Day!
Trying to get off sugar? Check out the trick I used to curb my cravings in just one week!
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter (2.4 ounces) - Raw Organic, Unrefined, Non-Deodorized, Food Grade
- 1/2 cup shea butter (3.84 ounces) - Organic, unrefined
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (3.81 ounces) - Organic, unrefined, extra virgin
- 1/2 cup olive oil (4 ounces) - Organic, cold-pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essential oil - organic
- Double broiler
- Hand mixer
- In a double broiler* over medium high heat, add cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, and olive oil. Heat until melted, mixing with a whisk as you go to incorporate all ingredients.
- Place in the refrigerator for an hour, or until ingredients have solidified. Remove from fridge and with an electric hand mixer, whip ingredients until smooth, creamy, and light. Add vanilla essential oil and mix again until well blended.
- Spoon into an air-tight container--glass jar preferably--at room temperature. It may seem very moist, but will solidify more after a few minutes.
- Slather on your body every day. Try slathering on your feet and covering up with cotton socks overnight for extra deliciously smooth feet.
Recipe inspired by ScratchMommy.com