Everyone will love this creamy-smooth no-bake berry cheesecake recipe made with whole, all-natural ingredients.
This no-bake berry cheesecake recipe is outrageously delicious…
Healthy? Completely. This no-bake berry cheesecake recipe is made with whole, all-natural ingredients; making it incredibly healthy. It’s packed with vitamins and nutrients that will fill you up. Plus, you don’t have nasty sugar lows that other cheesecakes offer.
This no-bake berry cheesecake is loaded with berries, which provides lots of antioxidants, vitamin C and more. A true powerhouse of energy-filled ingredients.
This cheesecake recipe is perfect for spring and summer. It’s also a perfect Easter dessert recipe or a Valentine’s Day dessert recipe. It is also refreshing and oh-so-cooling for those hot summer days.
This is a make-ahead cheesecake as it requires you to freeze your fruit ahead of time and soak your nuts and dates to soften for at least 4 hours.
This no-bake berry cheesecake recipe is:
Refreshing for spring
Very low in sodium
High in manganese
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 2 1/2 cups Medjool dates, soaked in water to soften
- 2 cups cashew nuts, soaked in water for at least 4 hours
- 2 over-ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup maple syrup, to taste
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh red berries of choice, frozen (packaged berries have too high of water content. Purchase fresh berries and freeze ahead of time)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 4 Medjool dates, soaked in water to soften
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Drizzle with a berry jam, thinned with water to desired consistency (optional)
- Line an 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Prepare fruit ahead of time by freezing berries and bananas and soaking dates and cashews in water up to 3 to 4 hours.
- In a food processor, add almonds and pulse until nuts are crushed. Add dates and continue blending until sticky. Press in the bottom of a cake tin and place in freezer.
- Meanwhile, add all ingredients for the middle layer to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour 3/4 of the mixture over the bottom layer (reserving 1/4 mixture) , smooth out, and return to feezer.
- After about 20 minutes, pour remaining mixture to food processor, add all ingredients for top layer and process until smooth. Pour over middle layer. Return to feezer for two hours to set. Before serving, let the cheesecake set for 20 minutes at room temperature before serving. Drizzle with topping, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Deliciously Ella