This award winning peach salsa is the absolute best salsa recipe!! I’ve made it for several people and I’ve yet to find someone who doesn’t love it!
Boy do I have a fantastic salsa recipe to share with you today.
Peaches are in season and I’m totally obsessed with them. In the height of my fruit obsession, I made us a healthy appetizer! I have eaten more peaches than I thought was possible and here’s what I did with the rest of them . . . I made us this award-winning Fresh Peach Salsa Recipe!!! It’s award winning because it won first place at a state fair.
Here’s how to make homemade salsa with peaches: Throw your peaches in a food processor with other yummy ingredients like tomatoes, onion, garlic, and chilies to give it a kick! This peach salsa recipe is really, really good. I had some on crackers and tortilla chips! It’s so addicting that I could almost eat the four full cups of kickin’, yet fruity, peach salsa.
This is the absolute best Salsa Recipe!! I’ve made it for several people and I’ve yet to find someone who doesn’t like it! – Quilting Stitcher at Taste of Home.com
If you love this salsa recipe, you’ll also love these other recipes:
- 4 peaches, peeled and pitted
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeded
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the peaches, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until chopped.
- Add chilies, vinegar, lime juice and pepper and pulse again until well combined. Transfer to an airtight container and chill until ready to serve. Yields 4 cups.