This really light and fluffy fruit dip, with a hint of pineapple, is the perfect paring for strawberries, apples, bananas, oranges, pineapple chunks, or any fruit of your choice. It’s perfect for parties, showers, after-school snack, or for anytime!
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (i.e., Cool Whip)
- 1/4 cup (8 oz. can) crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup (4 oz.) pineapple juice from the can of the crushed pineapple
- Blend together the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, whipped topping, and crushed pineapple.
- Add enough pineapple juice from the can of the crushed pineapple to make the sauce of dipping consistency.
- Chill for one hour and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 57 | Total Fat: 4.2g | Cholesterol: 10 mg (Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database)