Using ingredients you already have on hand, make your own pumpkin pie spice blend with this simple and delicious homemade recipe.
I’m all aboard the pumpkin train and I want to make any and everything with this pumpkin pie spice blend these days…
And if you like the taste of Truvia, try their low-fat version of pumpkin pie made with this pumpkin pie spice blend! This pumpkin pie recipe has 18% fewer calories and 67% less sugar than the full-sugar sweetened version.
These perfect pumpkin walnut cheesecake bars are made with pumpkin pie spice. They begin with a layered walnut ginger snap crust topped with a creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling. Decadent and perfect.
They have the perfect blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and cloves that make me want to SHOUT!
I’m so ready for a pumpkin pie eating contest!
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. Store in an air-tight container up to 6 months.