A sparkling holiday punch made with cranberry, orange, and pineapple juices, with a zing of sparkling ginger ale.
I’ve got your holidays covered! Promise. Here’s a sweet beverage to go with your Christmas dinner! And, it’s even red to show off the Christmas holiday festivities. Of course, this beverage doesn’t just go with Christmas. It’s great for any holiday (well, maybe not St. Patty’s) or it’s great because…well, just because!
Made with cranberry, orange, and pineapple juices, with a zing of sparkling ginger ale!
- 6 cups (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) orange juice, chilled
- 3 cups (24 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- Orange slices (optional)
- Ice cubes
- In a serving bowl or large pitcher, combine cranberry, orange, and pineapple juices.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale.
- Serve over ice and if desired, add orange slices.