Want a Ranch dressing that is gobbled up before any other commercial Ranch dressing? Try this dairy-free ranch dressing recipe. It’s perfect for a dip or salad dressing.
When I hear the words “Sunday Afternoon”, I can’t stop myself from bursting into the Rascals old song:
“Groovin… on a Sunday afternoon
Really couldn’t get away too soon
I can’t imagine anything that’s better
The world is ours when we’re together
There ain’t a place I’d like to be instead of
Seriously, even now as I’m sitting here at my desk, I think of this song and immediately feel like I’m back in the 70’s listening to the radio. I can feel the summer sun on my face, smell the Coppertone suntan lotion, my long straight hair whipping in the breeze, my bell bottoms dragging on the ground around my old wedge sandals…. wait that’s totally what I have on today. It may be time to update my personal style.
Anyway, come groove with me while we nosh on this delicious plateful of dairy-free Ranch dressing and veggies. Maybe even splurge and dip some fries, too! (I promise not to sing)
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- Chopped chives, to garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Add more or less soy milk according to desired thickness. Chill before serving.
Recipe adapted from Food.com